This is a version that I used to have made for me back in the day. Sure even in 1990's money one of these would cost $500, and I never really had it made EXACTLY the way I wanted.
Well finally I have my perfect version of the folding, portable, road-worthy luthier case!
A nice compact size- like a double thick briefcase, with a great padded handle, four PADDED covered compartments, a padded neck rest and even a separate 1/4" shock-resistant foam pad for ULTIMATE protection!
Store tools, accessories, pedals, tuners- you name it This case is built to take ALL the abuse you can dish out! I keep a soldering station, nut files, screwdrivers, polish and cloths, strings, tuners.. LOTS of stuff fits!
- Sturdy 1/4" Thick Solid Wood construction
- lays flat when open for a good work surface
- All surfaces padded
- Removable padded neck rest included
- Four lockable compartments
- Black, Blue or Red exterior laminate
- Velcro straps to lock all compartments
- Tongue-in groove valance
- Steel split rivets
- Closed Cell shock absorbing Foam lined
- Steel Recessed Latch
- Separate closed cell work pad included free
- Steel corners
- 21" x 16.5" x 8" , 19 Lbs.
DO NOT confuse this with "flight-style" cases or "Light Duty" cases that sorta look like flight cases. We went to one of the world's largest manufacturers of cases for Broadcast, Military and Scientific applications and specified a seriously STOUT case. These cases are designed right here by US, custom made to our exact specs and proudly branded with the XGP name.
Chose either Black, red or Blue laminate using the drop down menu.